Home » Audio » Radio » Satellite or Local Stations
Satellite or Local Stations [message #78525] Mon, 02 December 2013 15:07 Go to next message
Rhonda is currently offline  Rhonda
Chancellor
Have you invested in satellite radio or do you listen to local stations? We are fortunate to live in an area where there are several local stations that are worth listening to.
Re: Satellite or Local Stations [message #78530 is a reply to message #78525] Tue, 03 December 2013 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I listen to local stations. I'm just too cheap to pay for satellite services, although having the greater variety would be great. Is satellite radio still ad-free?
Re: Satellite or Local Stations [message #78534 is a reply to message #78530] Tue, 03 December 2013 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I use satellite as the local stations are trash. The sound quality is not HD, but more than MP3 so fairly good. Nice in the car though. You can drive all over the country and keep the same station on. Plus there is really something for everyone.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Satellite or Local Stations [message #78822 is a reply to message #78525] Tue, 31 December 2013 14:15 Go to previous message
Vaiger is currently offline  Vaiger
Viscount
For now I'm still local, but in time I will upgrade to satellite. I miss the talk radio shows that don't play on any of the local am stations.
Previous Topic: Meeting the DJs
Next Topic: Ham Radio Range
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:19:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout