Home » xyzzy » Tower » Kennedy Conspiracy theories
Kennedy Conspiracy theories [message #78434] Fri, 22 November 2013 21:14 Go to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
With today being the 50th anniversary of the assassination of JFK, they are airing all the conspiracy theory shows. Do you believe the official explanation or do you have a conspiracy theory?
Re: Kennedy Conspiracy theories [message #78564 is a reply to message #78434] Fri, 06 December 2013 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
I believe that President Kennedy was assassinated. I believe Lee Harvey Oswald was convicted of the assassination and I believe that only Lee Harvey Oswald knows exactly what happened and why.
Re: Kennedy Conspiracy theories [message #78576 is a reply to message #78564] Sat, 07 December 2013 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
It seems we have enough problems without worrying about 50 year old ones. If there was / is a conspiracy then it is so well covered up that it will probably never surface. If not then there is no way to prove it doesn't exist. If not all then nearly all individuals that might have been involved are dead by now. Speculative thinking about the incident is not going to magically solve anything. Let it go.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Kennedy Conspiracy theories [message #78614 is a reply to message #78576] Wed, 11 December 2013 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
gofar99 wrote on Sat, 07 December 2013 16:35
It seems we have enough problems without worrying about 50 year old ones. If there was / is a conspiracy then it is so well covered up that it will probably never surface. If not then there is no way to prove it doesn't exist. If not all then nearly all individuals that might have been involved are dead by now. Speculative thinking about the incident is not going to magically solve anything. Let it go.

My thought is that, what if we do actually uncover the truth? What could we actually do with that information? I don't think we could do much at all if agencies like he CIA are involved.
Re: Kennedy Conspiracy theories [message #78630 is a reply to message #78434] Thu, 12 December 2013 08:03 Go to previous message
PageantDirector is currently offline  PageantDirector
Chancellor
I believe that there was another shooter, but I don't know if I believe that the CIA or any other government agency was involved. I have heard the mob theory and that seems to be a good fit, especially when you consider the fact that Jack Ruby was involved in the mob. His assassination of Oswald could definitely have been a way to shut him up. We will never know. This question is about number 3 on my "List of things to ask God when I die."
Previous Topic: Lou Reed Died
Next Topic: Gas Prices Dropping
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 19:38:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout