Home » Audio » General » XBox One Audio
XBox One Audio [message #78365] Thu, 14 November 2013 06:39 Go to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
The XBox One is coming out soon and supposedly the audio quality is better than the 360. I just listened to a sound sample comparison and the One does sound better, although the samples are so quiet that it makes it harder to tell.
Re: XBox One Audio [message #78384 is a reply to message #78365] Sat, 16 November 2013 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
Have you heard what the actual date of the roll out is? Will they be rolling it out before Christmas? I haven't been able to keep up with release updates lately.
Re: XBox One Audio [message #78448 is a reply to message #78365] Mon, 25 November 2013 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
The XBox One was released on Friday, the 22nd. I don't know what kind of stock they have on hand after people stampeded to buy it this past weekend, but check with your local retailer if you want one.
Re: XBox One Audio [message #78490 is a reply to message #78365] Sat, 30 November 2013 08:50 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Even if they sold out after the initial release, I imagine by now you could find an XBox One. I thought for a second about Black Friday deals but since it's so new, I doubt they discounted it.
Previous Topic: I need help with selecting a new stereo receiver
Next Topic: What are possible future audio innovations?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 20:55:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio