Home » Audio » General » Help with digital turntable software
Help with digital turntable software [message #78298] Tue, 05 November 2013 16:00 Go to next message
oldschool is currently offline  oldschool
Esquire
I purchased a Sony PS-LX300USB digital turntable. The Sound Forge software that came with it doesn't load onto my computer. Can anyone suggest a solution or other software to use. I guess that I want to create CD quality copies of my LP's but I would even like to convert them to MP3 for my portable player.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Help with digital turntable software [message #78300 is a reply to message #78298] Wed, 06 November 2013 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Do you know why Sound Forge won't load on your computer? Is your computer older? If so, perhaps you could upgrade it. I'm hesitant to suggest another software program because I'm afraid it won't work with your Sony. However, I don't have much experience with digital turntables.
Re: Help with digital turntable software [message #78301 is a reply to message #78300] Wed, 06 November 2013 13:02 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Software can be a problem and there are quirks. I would go to the turntable website or the software website and check for updates / fixes. You may find that your version of the operating system is not compatible with the program. It happens all the time. If it still won't work then my choice would be Audacity for software. It is free and works on nearly everything.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Reconnected with Fellow Audio Friend
Next Topic: Troubleshooting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 12:00:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers