Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Why The Fascination With Zombies?
Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78087] Sat, 12 October 2013 18:33 Go to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
I do not understand what the fascination is with Zombies? Movies like World War Z and TV shows like the Walking Dead have such a following and I just don't get it.
Re: Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78104 is a reply to message #78087] Mon, 14 October 2013 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I'm not a zombie fan, either, and never have been. I didn't bother to watch The Walking Dead or World War Z. It's just the latest big thing, I guess.
Re: Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78124 is a reply to message #78087] Thu, 17 October 2013 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
Chicken, I'm not into zombies but I am watching The Walking Dead on AMC. I started watching it with my son who is a fan and have to say I'm hooked. There is a story line to the show about survival. If it was just a zombie show I wouldn't be watching it. I've actually have two friends watching it now.
Re: Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78164 is a reply to message #78087] Mon, 21 October 2013 18:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Zombies are cool! I have to admit though that I like movies like World War Z and shows like The Walking Dead because of the survival element too.
Re: Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78406 is a reply to message #78087] Tue, 19 November 2013 19:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nico is currently offline  Nico
Chancellor
Zombies are lame. What gets me is the number of people I have talked to who not only believe in zombies but they are convinced that there is going to be an actual zombie apocalypse.
Re: Why The Fascination With Zombies? [message #78623 is a reply to message #78087] Wed, 11 December 2013 23:22 Go to previous message
PageantDirector is currently offline  PageantDirector
Chancellor
I don't understand the zombie fad either. I must say though, that beating a zombie to a bloody pulp with a cast iron skillet in a video game is a great stress reliever! I don't watch any zombie movies or television shows though.

I usually have problems understanding the latest fads. For example, the crazy for vampires thing from a few years ago stumped me too.
Previous Topic: The Fourth Wise Man
Next Topic: Hobbit 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 16:33:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout