Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Walking Dead New Season
The Walking Dead New Season [message #78107] Mon, 14 October 2013 18:38 Go to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
The Walking Dead Season 4 aired last night and my family watched the show. It's one of the only shows we watch together, and have since Season 2. It pulled in 16 million viewers last night. Anyone else watching it?
Re: The Walking Dead New Season [message #78140 is a reply to message #78107] Fri, 18 October 2013 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
We are a season behind, but we love the Walking Dead! They are actually filming about 15 minutes from here today. Our town has been featured in all of the season four episodes so far. I haven't seen it, so no spoilers please, but the plane or helicopter (?) crash in the first episode of this season was an empty building two minutes from here.
Re: The Walking Dead New Season [message #78143 is a reply to message #78140] Fri, 18 October 2013 20:48 Go to previous message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
That's fantastic Luvmartin. I'd love to see the production for the show. It must be really big. They showed how they did the helicopter with a green screen in the building. Do they make everyone leave the area when they are filming?
Previous Topic: Captain Phillips
Next Topic: Gravity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:36:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout