Home » Audio » General » Song That Should Not Have Been Made
Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #77598] Sat, 24 August 2013 13:17 Go to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I don't have my own list but this might be a good place to start one.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, by Taylor Swift.

I can't even see how 13 year old girls can like that. Go from any genre you want with as many songs that you want.

Sounds like fun Razz
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78055 is a reply to message #77598] Tue, 08 October 2013 18:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
My daughter liked that song and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. I just found it a little irritating. She would sing it over and over.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78097 is a reply to message #77598] Sun, 13 October 2013 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gentry is currently offline  Gentry
Chancellor
That song always reminds me of the night my daughter told her children the she and her husband were separating. Her 11 and 9 year old sons always slept with the radio on. She told me that night she walked past their room and heard this song playing and her two sons were in bed just bawling their eyes out.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78102 is a reply to message #78097] Mon, 14 October 2013 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
Aww, that is too sad, the poor darlings. It is hard on children when parents split, especially if they are young and really don't understand why it is being done.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78105 is a reply to message #77598] Mon, 14 October 2013 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That is a really sad story, Gentry. Sad I've never heard the song myself but then I'm not generally a Taylor Swift fan. Trouble is ok, but otherwise I don't listen to her much.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78109 is a reply to message #77598] Tue, 15 October 2013 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Taylor Swift is 23! I haven't heard that particular song, but some of her stuff is good. There are lots of songs that should never have been made the two that come to mind first are "Achy Breaky Heart", and "Macarena".
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78265 is a reply to message #77598] Sat, 02 November 2013 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I know it is popular at weddings, but I really hate the Chicken Dance. I could also live and die happily never hearing YMCA again.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78607 is a reply to message #77598] Tue, 10 December 2013 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Anything by Frank Zappa. I know he was popular, but for the life of me I can't see why. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason to anything he did.
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78685 is a reply to message #77598] Tue, 17 December 2013 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PageantDirector is currently offline  PageantDirector
Chancellor
I think any of the songs that Paris Hilton released a few years ago should be added to this list. She has no business being famous for anything much less her singing "abilities." Is it not enough for her that she is the heiress to the Hilton fortune? Now she wants to assault our ear drums with her incessant caterwauling?
Re: Song That Should Not Have Been Made [message #78689 is a reply to message #78685] Wed, 18 December 2013 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
PageantDirector wrote on Tue, 17 December 2013 23:10
I think any of the songs that Paris Hilton released a few years ago should be added to this list.

What? You mean I missed the Paris Hilton album? Darn it, I knew there was something missing in my life Laughing

Seriously though, I never knew she put out music. I think my ears are better off for it though.
Previous Topic: Apple Ending the Loudness Wars?
Next Topic: Friend with Tinnitus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:36:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout