Home » Audio » Home Theater » Moved it all to the bedroom
Moved it all to the bedroom [message #78079] Thu, 10 October 2013 21:55 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Today we moved all of our home theater equipment to our bedroom. We told our kids a million times to keep their hands off of it and they just wouldn't do it.

Now we have a 42 inch flat screen and surround sound in our bedroom, and they have a 32 inch old box style TV.
Re: Moved it all to the bedroom [message #78082 is a reply to message #78079] Fri, 11 October 2013 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
They will adapt. I'm sure you were sick of getting after them about touching the gear all the time. I bet you end up watching more TV in your room now.
Re: Moved it all to the bedroom [message #78141 is a reply to message #78079] Fri, 18 October 2013 15:57 Go to previous message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
We have and I was! I left it in the living room even after they rubbed peanut butter all over the screen and drew on the screen with a crayon (WD40 works miracles!), but when I caught my two year old scratching at the screen with his nails I had had enough! We waited a LONG time before we even got one and I was not about to let them destroy it.
Previous Topic: Streaming From Computer
Next Topic: LED Versus LCD
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:04:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout