Home » Audio » General » Top Schools For Audiovisual Training
Top Schools For Audiovisual Training [message #77977] Mon, 30 September 2013 09:37 Go to next message
Georgiana is currently offline  Georgiana
Chancellor
I would like to take some audiovisual classes and was wondering if there was anything available online. My son is also going off to college next year and is interested in audiovisual degrees. He doesn't care about location as long as he can leave home. Smile Does anyone have any suggestions?
Re: Top Schools For Audiovisual Training [message #77984 is a reply to message #77977] Tue, 01 October 2013 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
Columbia College in Chicago and Full Sail in Orlando are often touted for their audiovisual departments. There are quite a few schools out there that offer certificates, but for the amount of money you spend, you may as well go for one that offers a degree.
Re: Top Schools For Audiovisual Training [message #78016 is a reply to message #77977] Fri, 04 October 2013 15:25 Go to previous message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Hi, my name is Nick or Chase, either one. I'm new to this forum. I am a senior in high school and will be graduating in 2014. I am also looking into a career in audiovisual. Most of the schools I have checked into focus on the production aspect. I am interested more in building and developing my own audio equipment. Any ideas where the best place is for technical training?
Previous Topic: Ray Dolby
Next Topic: Spotify Connect
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 13:11:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout