Home » Audio » General » Thoughts on Audio Asylum and Staff of Moderators?
Thoughts on Audio Asylum and Staff of Moderators? [message #766] Tue, 24 August 2004 12:09 Go to next message
L.Alter is currently offline  L.Alter
Chancellor
I'll leave the question nice-and-open-ended.

L.A.

No bumps or bruises yet... [message #769 is a reply to message #766] Tue, 24 August 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clbeanz is currently offline  clbeanz
Esquire
what little I know,they seem fair reasonable and perfectly human.I'm a new arrival here via a link from Audio Asylum.

There was quite a fallout a while back... [message #770 is a reply to message #766] Tue, 24 August 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dchinger is currently offline  dchinger
Esquire

Re: A better topic for the dungeon [message #772 is a reply to message #766] Tue, 24 August 2004 20:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Hi,

Speaking for ART. This subject usually ends up with some bad feelings and deleted post in any of the audio related forums here.
We have two forums here which are the "Tower" and the "Dungeon"
These two forums are not moderated and a much better place to chat over this kind of topic.

I'm just pointing out how this "usually goes" !

Bill

Re: No bumps or bruises yet...if you don't wear armor... [message #775 is a reply to message #769] Wed, 25 August 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
or if you agree nearly completely with the Hidden Agenda and the party line. People get expelled for NOT breaking the rules, with NO notification. This is the norm. Name--if you can--any other organization that performs or operates in this way. You cannot find one, I'd guess.

L.A.

Re: Thanks much for the clarification; my admitted mistake... [message #776 is a reply to message #772] Wed, 25 August 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chancellor
in not knowing the various forums (forae?) at this site. I *wanted* to contact the webmaster/owner him/herself and ask about the appropriateness/propriety of the nature of this post, but I could not find any way to do so. If the owner is reading this, please understand my efforts to do so [I looked and looked for a 'contact number' and found none].

P.S.: who is ART?

L.A.

No problem [message #777 is a reply to message #776] Wed, 25 August 2004 05:39 Go to previous message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator
AudioRoundTable.com has a lot of real friendly people that are usually pretty generous with their replies and giving a helping hand. If you should ever need to contact the webmaster directly, there is a link on the main page at the lower right corner that says, "To learn how you can become more involved, click here." You'll find a direct link to the webmaster there.

Previous Topic: The last 2 months N-L from Audiophile Club of Athens...
Next Topic: Mitsubishi cd interface pin outs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:12:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout