Home » Audio » General » Linda Ronstadt
Linda Ronstadt [message #77606] Sun, 25 August 2013 11:57 Go to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I just heard the news that Linda Ronstadt has Parkinson's. This is really sad. She is in the same league as Jackson Browne, Crosby, Stills and Nash, The Eagles and other middle of the road artists. Her voice and style are going to be sorely missed.
Re: Linda Ronstadt [message #77611 is a reply to message #77606] Mon, 26 August 2013 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
That is too bad. Wasn't she the one who did "Blue Bayou"? She may not be able to make new music, but what she has done will live on forever.
Re: Linda Ronstadt [message #78149 is a reply to message #77606] Sat, 19 October 2013 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I just read this and how sad for Linda Ronstadt. Imagine not being able to sing when it's something you've done for so long. I really enjoyed her music when I was younger. I liked her "Your No Good" song.
Re: Linda Ronstadt [message #78186 is a reply to message #78149] Thu, 24 October 2013 17:09 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Not only voice, but there was some really nice acoustic guitar work in the early days...things like "Maybe I'm Right". Who ever is doing the playing has my vote.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Headphones Cause Hearing Loss?
Next Topic: Celebrity Endorsed Headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 10:04:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout