Home » Audio » General » Sound Hound! (new? app)
Sound Hound! [message #77603] Sat, 24 August 2013 19:34 Go to next message
RustyC is currently offline  RustyC
Baron
I love this app! It is the app we all wanted way back when we were in high school and in the car listening to the radio all the time. You just turn it on, and it figures out the name of the song, and the artist, and can send you to iTunes if you like!
I know I'm probably the last person to find it, but humor me. It's really a great app and I'm very enthusiastic about it.
It's for the iPhone but there's probably one for all you Androids out there too.
Re: Sound Hound! [message #77621 is a reply to message #77603] Mon, 26 August 2013 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Been using it on my android phone since it came out years ago. Very handy as you can save your searches as well.
Re: Sound Hound! [message #78093 is a reply to message #77603] Sun, 13 October 2013 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Round2 is currently offline  Round2
Viscount
I've had this for a while and I love it. It even gives you the lyrics to the songs so I can sing along. Sometimes I click on it too late and don't get enough of the song to identify it. Most of the time it only needs a little piece of the music to figure it out.
Re: Sound Hound! [message #78096 is a reply to message #77603] Sun, 13 October 2013 22:10 Go to previous message
Gentry is currently offline  Gentry
Chancellor
Don't feel bad, Rusty. I had never heard of this app either. I am looking forward to checking it out though. I love stations that play nothing but music but most of the time I miss hearing the name of the artists.
Previous Topic: Does Deafness Run in Your Family?
Next Topic: Headphones Cause Hearing Loss?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 09:35:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio