Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Monsters University
Monsters University [message #77003] Wed, 12 June 2013 05:42 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Monsters University is coming out next week. I thought Monsters Inc was pretty cute and hope this sequel can live up to it. I'm thinking of taking my 3 year old to go see it too; she'd enjoy it.
Re: Monsters University [message #77203 is a reply to message #77003] Thu, 18 July 2013 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Mother is currently offline  The Mother
Baron
Somehow I missed Monsters 2! I was dragged to see the first one, sure I would hate it, but I loved it. I know I want to see Monster University, since Nathan Filian is in it. He's my current crush. I'll have to quickly rent the one in the middle.

If at first you don't succeed, go back and do it the way Mother told you to.
Re: Monsters University [message #77580 is a reply to message #77003] Fri, 23 August 2013 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jackson is currently offline  Jackson
Viscount
TheMother, Monsters University is Monsters Inc 2. There is not one in between the two. I would love to go see this one, but I will probably wait until it comes out on video.
Re: Monsters University [message #77593 is a reply to message #77003] Sat, 24 August 2013 04:00 Go to previous message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I can understand the confusion TheMother, they put out so many sequels and they don't really number them anymore, so it's hard to tell what's what. I love the monster movies though. Everything about them is done very well.
Previous Topic: We're the Millers
Next Topic: Marketing Music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:30:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout