Home » xyzzy » Tower » Aid to people in Moore, Oklahoma (Provide food for the rescue workers and displaced residents)
Aid to people in Moore, Oklahoma [message #76861] Fri, 24 May 2013 23:26 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

index.php?t=getfile&id=1180&private=0

If anyone wants to help the storm victims of the Moore Tornado, please consider donating at the following link:
I know this guy - Grew up with him, known him all my life. He's awesome. Makes a damn good barbeque too, but that's not exactly my point.

Alan Bouda runs a catering service and he is currently delivering food to the people of Moore Oklahoma. He just set up his truck and started handing out free food there to anyone that asked.

He is cooking up a storm (sorry for the pun) everyday until he runs out of food. Al is providing food for anyone who wants it...no questions asked...rescue workers, clean up crews, displaced residents and so on.

If you would like to make a donation, you can do so knowing that your money will be put to good use. Please go to Wild Al's website, where you can click on an icon at the bottom of the page to make a donation.

Re: Aid to people in Moore, Oklahoma [message #76869 is a reply to message #76861] Sun, 26 May 2013 11:23 Go to previous message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
He's doing a wonderful service to people who sorely need it. We need more people like your friend Alan in the world. Thanks for the link.
Previous Topic: Offensive Blogs
Next Topic: Arguing About Kid Movies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 15 23:47:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout