Home » Audio » Radio » Sports on the Radio
Sports on the Radio [message #75130] Tue, 01 January 2013 18:05 Go to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Does anyone here still listen to sports broadcasts over the radio? I rarely do anymore, since I actually have cable TV these days, but when I was a kid, my dad and I used to listen to the baseball games on the radio all the time. It used to put me to sleep back then, but now every time I hear a baseball game on the radio, it makes me think of him.
Re: Sports on the Radio [message #75279 is a reply to message #75130] Fri, 18 January 2013 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
80sgirl is currently offline  80sgirl
Chancellor
Yes, we still listen to games on the radio, mostly baseball. During the winter we enjoy sitting in front of the television when it is cold outside to watch the football games.

80's Girl
Re: Sports on the Radio [message #76188 is a reply to message #75130] Fri, 05 April 2013 07:12 Go to previous message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I wonder why people don't listen to sports on the radio as much anymore. Maybe they don't have time to really sit and concentrate like they used to.
Previous Topic: Radio at the Gym
Next Topic: What's the Deal with the FCC?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:32:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio