Home » xyzzy » Tower » Fluid in the Ears
Fluid in the Ears [message #76174] Thu, 04 April 2013 10:14 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I've had a bad cold and sometimes when I swallow I can feel fluid in my ears. It's disgusting. I hope it goes away soon or I will be forced to see a doctor.
Re: Fluid in the Ears [message #76176 is a reply to message #76174] Thu, 04 April 2013 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I've had that happen to me before as well, but generally only with a BAD cold. Mild colds usually leave my ears alone, if that makes any sense. Hope you feel better soon.
Re: Fluid in the Ears [message #76177 is a reply to message #76174] Thu, 04 April 2013 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Is it fluid buildup in your ears that makes them pop every time you swallow? If so, that happens to me every year when allergy season hits. Audioaudio90, hope you feel better soon. Might want to have your ears checked out just so they don't end up infected!
Re: Fluid in the Ears [message #76185 is a reply to message #76174] Fri, 05 April 2013 06:25 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
My ears clog up when I have a cold. I don't know what causes that. I've never really discussed it with a doctor, because it goes away when the cold is gone. Fluid in the ears sounds more serious. Maybe you need to see if the doctors can put tubes in them, so that they can drain.
Previous Topic: How to connect two computers together
Next Topic: Is This Really Arizona
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:51:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout