Home » Audio » General » New MP3 Player!
New MP3 Player! [message #75302] Mon, 21 January 2013 07:44 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I received a new mp3 player for Christmas this year! I'm so excited since my old one broke. The new one has a clip too so I can clip it on my waistband while I exercise.
Re: New MP3 Player! [message #75319 is a reply to message #75302] Tue, 22 January 2013 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Congrats on the gift! What kind of mp3 player did you receive? How much storage capacity does it have? Is it user friendly?

My mom was gifted an iPod touch for Christmas and she has had the hardest time getting used to a touch screen device! Laughing
Re: New MP3 Player! [message #75364 is a reply to message #75302] Sun, 27 January 2013 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It's a Sansa Clip Zip. The one I received has 4 MB of storage but there is a microSD slot to expand it up to 32 MB. I don't have a microSD card yet, but so far I don't need it.

My mom is not friends with touchscreens either. Laughing
Re: New MP3 Player! [message #76102 is a reply to message #75364] Sat, 30 March 2013 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kara is currently offline  Kara
Chancellor
I am in the market for something to play music on long bus or train journeys. Ideally this would have earphones with decent sound but not make me a hazard when out walking. I hate the way people step into the road because they can't hear the traffic.
Re: New MP3 Player! [message #76202 is a reply to message #76102] Fri, 05 April 2013 23:45 Go to previous message
Chokabloc is currently offline  Chokabloc
Chancellor
Kara wrote on Sat, 30 March 2013 22:37
I am in the market for something to play music on long bus or train journeys. Ideally this would have earphones with decent sound but not make me a hazard when out walking. I hate the way people step into the road because they can't hear the traffic.

The most important thing to you would be the headphones. I think the type that sit on your ears like ear muffs are safer than those which sit directly in your ears. I find I can hear more regular sounds using the first type.
Previous Topic: Motion Picture Sound Editor Awards
Next Topic: Houston Audio Society - Saturday, April 13th Meeting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:34:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout