Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Glad To Have My Show Back!
Glad To Have My Show Back! [message #75511] Tue, 12 February 2013 14:02 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
The Walking Dead came back on Sunday evening and I was able to watch the episode last night through Xbox video. Even better yet, the episode was free to watch, where it would normally cost 260 MP to download. (Don't ask me why it was free; I still haven't figured that out!) Any other Walking Dead fans here?
Re: Glad To Have My Show Back! [message #75528 is a reply to message #75511] Thu, 14 February 2013 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
I like The Walking Dead, too. Smile Don't want to give anything away for fans that might not have seen the newest episode yet, but what did you think about the episode?
Re: Glad To Have My Show Back! [message #76096 is a reply to message #75511] Sat, 30 March 2013 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kenwoody is currently offline  Kenwoody
Viscount
I am a HUGE Walking Dead fan - can you guys believe what happened on the most recent episode?! I was not happy about the end!
Re: Glad To Have My Show Back! [message #76144 is a reply to message #76096] Tue, 02 April 2013 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Kenwoody - Are you talking about the season 3 finale, or are you talking about the episode just before it? I wasn't happy with the end of either episode, really, especially now that we have to wait 6 months for season 4.
Re: Glad To Have My Show Back! [message #76169 is a reply to message #75511] Thu, 04 April 2013 07:20 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I'm always working, so even when I record "The Walking Dead", I don't have much opportunity to watch it. It was on while I was at a friend's house the other day, but he talked through the whole show, and I couldn't get a chance to enjoy it.
Previous Topic: Streaming Movies
Next Topic: Adele and James Bond
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:27:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout