Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Pan's Labrythn
Pan's Labrythn [message #7535] Thu, 06 September 2007 22:59 Go to next message
sacback is currently offline  sacback
Baron
Simply the best movie ever, but only if you don't mind subtitles. It is a fantasy movie, but not for children, in fact, I wouldn't recommend it for a child at all. Too graphic and scary. But beauty on the screen cannot be described. It was wonderful.

Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #7540 is a reply to message #7535] Sat, 08 September 2007 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
willyable is currently offline  willyable
Viscount
I know I still have to see it. I've heard a lot of good stuff said about it.

Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #7550 is a reply to message #7535] Sun, 30 September 2007 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)

The new search engine is your friend http://www.audioroundtable.com/emoticons/smiley.gif

http://www.audioroundtable.com/MoviesAndMusic/messages/2309.html

Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #7555 is a reply to message #7540] Sat, 06 October 2007 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jarnold is currently offline  Jarnold
Chancellor
Yes, this movie is indeed one of the best I've seen. However, I have to disagree with you about how it is a "scary" movie. It is just pure fantasy, and is grouped with LOTR, Harry Potter, and other movies of the same kind. So I would allow kid's to go see it if it were me.

By the way, don't see this in the english dubbed version.

Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #60115 is a reply to message #7555] Wed, 08 July 2009 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
savvyeyty is currently offline  savvyeyty
Esquire
haven't seen it yet but i saw some parts, and i don't think it's a good movie for kids to watch. The setting is a bit dark and some scenes are too disturbing, kids might get the wrong idea. or might get scared. my little brother watched it thinking it was an adventure movie and said it was kinda scary.
Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #62887 is a reply to message #60115] Wed, 26 May 2010 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lyrica is currently offline  Lyrica
Chancellor
I saw this movie recently and I absolutely would not recommend this for children as there are some disturbing scenes. I wasn't very fond of this movie because it didn't leave me with anything particular to chew on so to speak...except that freaky thing underground at the table with the feast upon it.
Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #62893 is a reply to message #62887] Wed, 26 May 2010 19:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yeah, I agree with you. Definitely not for kids. Not my cup of tea, but pretty interesting, and it really brings up the emotions.

Re: Pan's Labrythn [message #63568 is a reply to message #7535] Fri, 30 July 2010 00:33 Go to previous message
Soundbuzz is currently offline  Soundbuzz
Chancellor

Loved this movie! I've always been fascinated with beautiful graphics and fantasy, and this one fits the bill to a T.

I agree it's not for kids. Don't want them to have nightmares about the fantasy creatures and monsters (that freaky thing underground almost gave me nightmares!).

The lunatics are in the hall.
Previous Topic: Inception
Next Topic: Remixing Music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 08 19:48:52 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers