Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Running with scissors
Running with scissors [message #7507] Sat, 30 June 2007 14:16 Go to next message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
This is supposed to be a true story, all I have to say is if anyone thought they had a rough childhood, check out this movie and you might think twice about it.... It was pretty TRAGIC!!!

Re: Running with scissors [message #7508 is a reply to message #7507] Sat, 30 June 2007 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Maybe I'll show it to my kids. I get to hear from them everyday what mean, horrible, uncaring, thoughtless, etc. people my wife and I are. Maybe a little perspective would help. Sorry just venting.....C

Re: Running with scissors [message #7509 is a reply to message #7508] Sun, 01 July 2007 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

It's rated R, so you probably don't want them to see it unless they're older, if even then. But it definitely would give them some perspective. The dad is a drunk that abandons the family, the mom is a fruit loop that abandons her son, forcing him to live with her nutcase shrink that pushes him onto a gay guy. It's bad.

Re: Running with scissors [message #7511 is a reply to message #7508] Mon, 09 July 2007 20:14 Go to previous message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
Sounds like some overprivledged kids. Do they have to do chores?

Previous Topic: Hindi Movies
Next Topic: Peaceful Warrior
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 13 12:24:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout