Home » Audio » General » PC to Smartphone
PC to Smartphone [message #74956] Sat, 15 December 2012 13:43 Go to next message
DeccoRec is currently offline  DeccoRec
Chancellor
I just got a Galaxy S iii last night. What's the easiest way to get music files from my pc or laptop onto my Samsung Galaxy? Thanks guys!
Re: PC to Smartphone [message #74959 is a reply to message #74956] Sat, 15 December 2012 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
I think there are several ways to transfer music from your PC to your phone. For one, you could hook a USB cable up between the two and your PC should read the smartphone like any other external storage device. Then you should be able to just "drag and drop" the files. You could also transfer the files using an SD card, if your PC has an SD card reader built-in. The SD card would function the same way a flash drive would - you put the card in the computer, put the music on the card, and then put the card in the phone.

Hope this helps!
Re: PC to Smartphone [message #74983 is a reply to message #74956] Mon, 17 December 2012 13:59 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
DeccoRec wrote on Sat, 15 December 2012 13:43
I just got a Galaxy S iii last night. What's the easiest way to get music files from my pc or laptop onto my Samsung Galaxy? Thanks guys!

That's the phone I'm saving up for. How do you like it so far? Would you buy it again?

As for the music transfer, I just use a mini SD card. My phone has a little slot for it on the side and then I have a USB adapter that will make the mini SD card fit into my computer.
Previous Topic: Car DVD Players
Next Topic: How Many Amplifiers are in Your Listening Room Today
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 17:22:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout