Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Music documentaries
Music documentaries [message #74757] Thu, 06 December 2012 14:24 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
Is anyone else here a fan of documentaries about bands and musicians? We watched one about Madonna and another about Michael Jackson last night, and they were both really good. If you have Netflix they added a whole bunch of stuff in the concert and music section this week. Smile
Re: Music documentaries [message #74773 is a reply to message #74757] Fri, 07 December 2012 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
I really enjoy watching concerts and documentaries in general, not just music documentaries. I do have Netflix so I will have to check them out this weekend.
Re: Music documentaries [message #74781 is a reply to message #74757] Sat, 08 December 2012 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
I like them a lot actually. They're usually pretty informative and I love learning everything I can about music. I like it when they put concert footage in them as well.
Re: Music documentaries [message #74798 is a reply to message #74757] Sat, 08 December 2012 19:43 Go to previous message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
love2play wrote on Thu, 06 December 2012 14:24
Is anyone else here a fan of documentaries about bands and musicians? We watched one about Madonna and another about Michael Jackson last night, and they were both really good. If you have Netflix they added a whole bunch of stuff in the concert and music section this week. Smile

I love to watch concerts and music documentaries and I have Netflix too, so thanks for the heads up.

Have you seen the one on Netflix about Pink Floyd?
Previous Topic: Big Bang Theory Glitch?
Next Topic: Dance Band on the Titanic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 04:41:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout