Home » Audio » General » Need help with email notification
Need help with email notification [message #74149] Wed, 17 October 2012 00:59 Go to next message
FloydV is currently offline  FloydV
Master
I can't find someone named Admin or similar, so I will post here and see if someone who helps with the site will read it.

I think I have email notification for responses to my posts turned on, but sometime ago I stopped receiving any email from audioroundtable.

Can someone help, my email address has been the same for a long time.

FloydV

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. -- Albert Einstein
Re: Need help with email notification [message #74154 is a reply to message #74149] Wed, 17 October 2012 10:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

We'll look into why you are not recieving email notifications. You may get some test emails.

By the way, the ART email address is webmaster@audioroundtable.com if you ever need to contact us directly.

Re: Need help with email notification [message #74164 is a reply to message #74149] Wed, 17 October 2012 23:08 Go to previous message
admin
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Administrator

The AudioRoundTable.com mailserver appears to be working. It is able to send mail to other external addresses.

Please check your email account and see if you received our test messages. If not, then there may be a blocking mechanism on your end. These are automated messages after all, so if there is a spam guard that requires manual intervention of any sort, the messages won't get through.

If you did receive the test messages, let us know and we'll dig deeper into the forum itself.

Previous Topic: Headphones
Next Topic: Matching tracks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 05:29:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout