Home » Audio » General » New Sennheiser headphones for your iphone, etc.... (Review of the new Sennheiser Momentum cans)
New Sennheiser headphones for your iphone, etc.... [message #73962] Wed, 26 September 2012 09:55 Go to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Jude over at Head-Fi has done a nice in depth review of the new Momentum headphones. For those of you looking for a QUALITY set of cans that should last a long time these might be worth looking into.

Here's a link to the review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/627587/sennheiser-momentum-review
Re: New Sennheiser headphones for your iphone, etc.... [message #73970 is a reply to message #73962] Wed, 26 September 2012 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
That was an interesting review to read, but I noted the author said the cans are bass-heavy. I'd have to hear it myself to determine if this is an issue for me, but generally I don't care for bass-heavy response.
Re: New Sennheiser headphones for your iphone, etc.... [message #73971 is a reply to message #73970] Wed, 26 September 2012 15:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I agree that bass heavy is not my thing with headphones either, but I can see it when they are not in-ear or circumaural like these new Senns to cope with the ambient noise.
Re: New Sennheiser headphones for your iphone, etc.... [message #74072 is a reply to message #73962] Fri, 05 October 2012 14:22 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Right, but since the Senns are circumaural, being bass heavy as well seems unnecessary. I like a good amount of bass myself, so I doubt it'd bother me, but I can see Chicken's perspective.
Previous Topic: RMAF
Next Topic: Headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:01:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout