Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movies too long?
Movies too long? [message #73301] Mon, 16 July 2012 14:14 Go to next message
likearecordbaby
Baron
Has anyone else's attention span when it comes to seeing movies in the theater fallen short over the years? You're very hard-pressed to find a flick under two hours these days. I start getting antsy about 3/4 of the way in, after I'm sure they've included a lot of unnecessary scenes.
Re: Movies too long? [message #73461 is a reply to message #73301] Thu, 02 August 2012 21:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
I can relate. I'm very selective of the movies that I watch, and I am usually much happier just surfing the internet instead. To me, TV and movie theaters are just overrated.
Re: Movies too long? [message #73543 is a reply to message #73301] Thu, 09 August 2012 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Yes, this happens to me all the time. It's one of the reasons I don't really care to go to the theater anymore. If I'm at home, I can move around while watching the movie and won't get as antsy.
Re: Movies too long? [message #73680 is a reply to message #73301] Sun, 26 August 2012 19:47 Go to previous message
Damon73 is currently offline  Damon73
Baron
I think this is especially true for certain genres. The worst for me are comedies. It seems like they are often hilarious for a while, but they can't keep their momentum.
Previous Topic: Hit and Run
Next Topic: Hope Springs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 12:20:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout