Home » Audio » General » Beats Audio
Beats Audio [message #73332] Thu, 19 July 2012 23:41 Go to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
I purchased a laptop last year, and at the time it was the newest and most high tech one on the market. By now, it's probably out dated. Oh well! Anyway, it has Beats Audio as it's speaker system and I love it. Does anyone else use a Beats Audio system? How do you like it?
Re: Beats Audio [message #73402 is a reply to message #73332] Sat, 28 July 2012 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
I have never heard of it. The only thing I have heard even remotely "Beats" is the electronics by Dr. Dre. I assume you are not talking about that?
Re: Beats Audio [message #73510 is a reply to message #73332] Mon, 06 August 2012 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weezypops is currently offline  weezypops
Esquire
I use an older laptop, so I do not have that option. However, I do think I know what you are talking about. I have seen some Best Buy commercials advertising it.
Re: Beats Audio [message #73679 is a reply to message #73332] Sun, 26 August 2012 19:16 Go to previous message
Damon73 is currently offline  Damon73
Baron
Equinom wrote on Thu, 19 July 2012 23:41
I purchased a laptop last year, and at the time it was the newest and most high tech one on the market. By now, it's probably out dated. Oh well! Anyway, it has Beats Audio as it's speaker system and I love it. Does anyone else use a Beats Audio system? How do you like it?

I wouldn't be that worried, I always considered a new computer to be fine for a few years. They age quickly but if you just got it last year, you should be good for a while.

As for Beats Audio, my best friend got a new laptop a couple months ago that has it. We're both pretty impressed, for a laptop it sure works pretty well.
Previous Topic: Spotify
Next Topic: A note for people with hearing damage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:03:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout