Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Justin Beiber new CD
Justin Beiber new CD [message #73476] Fri, 03 August 2012 19:58 Go to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
Has anyone heard the new Justin Beiber CD? What did you think about it? I can't believe how much his voice has changed. He sounds a lot older. It was great though. My daughter was rocking out to it. She said she doesn't think his voice is much different.
Re: Justin Beiber new CD [message #73507 is a reply to message #73476] Mon, 06 August 2012 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
I don't seek out Justin Beiber's music myself and don't have any children that age to make me hear it despite myself. Wink Perhaps I'll hear his stuff next time I'm at the mall food court.
Re: Justin Beiber new CD [message #73544 is a reply to message #73476] Thu, 09 August 2012 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I don't listen to Bieber, but I'm not surprised his voice is changing. He was past the major voice change when he became big, but he is still an adolescent.
Re: Justin Beiber new CD [message #73601 is a reply to message #73476] Thu, 16 August 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
I haven't heard the new CD, but I have heard some of his songs. I am pleasantly surprised and happy that his voice has changed, and I think that is in part why I like the few songs that I have heard so much.
Re: Justin Beiber new CD [message #73700 is a reply to message #73476] Thu, 30 August 2012 20:09 Go to previous message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I like his newer music too. It is more mature. My daughter loves him do I am forced to listen often. I think the hidden track "Maria" is a hoot.

Let's chat!
Previous Topic: Luke Bryan tomorrow!
Next Topic: Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 06:29:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers