Home » Audio » General » Computer Audio
Computer Audio [message #73540] Wed, 08 August 2012 23:16 Go to next message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
I have been having quite a hard time getting my sound to work like it should. Whenever I watch online youtube or online videos, sounds like it is skipping or is fragmented. It doesn't do this for all online streaming videos, and it plays spotify music ok. I am trying to figure if this is a software or hardware problem. Does anyone have any experience with this problem? I have a Windows XP operating system.
Re: Computer Audio [message #73541 is a reply to message #73540] Thu, 09 August 2012 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Your internet connection speed isn't high enough to support the video feeds. The bottleneck may be at your house, at the ISP or even on the other end, at the server. If it's on your end, you can fix it by upgrading hardware or ISP services.

Re: Computer Audio [message #73545 is a reply to message #73541] Thu, 09 August 2012 08:35 Go to previous message
Rockhaven is currently offline  Rockhaven
Chancellor
Ah, that is good to know! I wasn't too crazy about the thought of having to get a new sound card or getting a headache in having to look up better software. Thank you so much for your help!
Previous Topic: Any ideas for fixing this?
Next Topic: Father's Birthday
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 13:21:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout