Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Magic Mike
Magic Mike [message #73236] Mon, 09 July 2012 21:13 Go to next message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Have any of you seen Magic Mike yet, or do you plan to? I haven't seen it, and I doubt that I will while it's in theaters. This one has created quite a stir among some of my friends and even an argument on Facebook that led to the removal of friends. I was not directly involved in any of this I just watched from the sidelines. Apparently, some men around here think women are "immoral hussies' for going to see it. Shocked
Re: Magic Mike [message #73256 is a reply to message #73236] Thu, 12 July 2012 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Wow, I'd remove anyone who thought I was an immoral hussy too. What prudes those men are! I want to the see the movie but I'll wait for BluRay. I've heard it's not as good (i.e. not as many stripper scenes) as hoped. The plot isn't that great, supposedly, but I don't think anyone expected much in that department.
Re: Magic Mike [message #73297 is a reply to message #73236] Mon, 16 July 2012 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I haven't seen it, but I might rent it when it comes out on dvd. I think it is pretty much just supposed to be funny. I can't believe someone would have issues with someone over seeing a movie.
Re: Magic Mike [message #73312 is a reply to message #73236] Mon, 16 July 2012 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
As a man, I do not really want to see it. However, I know plenty of women that would die to see the movie! Some have even seen it more than once, and they raved all about it.
Re: Magic Mike [message #73313 is a reply to message #73236] Mon, 16 July 2012 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
I haven't seen it, but I think it might be funny. I won't go see it in the theater though. The cost of getting in is just too high these days.
Re: Magic Mike [message #73478 is a reply to message #73236] Fri, 03 August 2012 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
I am going to rent it for sure! I can't wait to see Magic Mike and the strippers!! My teenage daughter wants to watch it too but I'm not taking her. I have heard wonderful reviews so far!
Re: Magic Mike [message #73701 is a reply to message #73236] Thu, 30 August 2012 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Count me in the group of "seen it and loved it". I would certainly delete those men as friends on Facebook. Hussies for liking male strippers! Its not the dark ages.

Let's chat!
Re: Magic Mike [message #73744 is a reply to message #73236] Tue, 04 September 2012 17:31 Go to previous message
Shel25 is currently offline  Shel25
Chancellor
I have to admit if it wasn't for Channing taking it off the movie would have stunk. The plot was really not good at all. I would watch it again - in silence though just to see the strip scenes. My husband is okay with that too.
Previous Topic: The Odd Life of Timothy Green
Next Topic: Matthew McConaughey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 04:55:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout