Home » xyzzy » Tower » Gorgeous Weather
Gorgeous Weather [message #72897] Sat, 02 June 2012 16:17 Go to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
I really wish I had checked the weather for this weekend and planned accordingly. After 2 weeks of 90 plus temperatures and sticky humidity the high today is 75 with a nice breeze. Our youngest is still an infant so we have to be careful how much we do outdoors with him in the heat.
Re: Gorgeous Weather [message #72903 is a reply to message #72897] Sun, 03 June 2012 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
Same here; the high was in the 70s with low humidity, and there was the occasional gentle breeze. It was the perfect morning to go fishing, except for one thing - I had to be at work at 5:00AM. Sad It was depressing to think about all the smallies and red-ear bream I could've been catching (and having for lunch!).

This morning, it's cloudy, humid, and rainy, and is supposed to hit 90 degrees. Tomorrow's gonna be hotter yet. I can't wait for winter!

Thermionic
Re: Gorgeous Weather [message #72910 is a reply to message #72897] Mon, 04 June 2012 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
It's supposed to be 95 here today. Confused I like hot weather but not quite this hot. I will have to deal until September or so, though.
Re: Gorgeous Weather [message #72912 is a reply to message #72897] Mon, 04 June 2012 15:14 Go to previous message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
We had much cooler than normal temperatures around here this weekend too, and we spent most of it in the garden. Today it has been rainy off and on with a prediction of strong storms tonight. The garden could use the rain, but I could do without the storms!
Previous Topic: Virgin Mobile
Next Topic: Happy Father's Day Dads!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:52:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout