Home » Audio » LSAF » **LSAF on FACEBOOK** (Join up and stay up to date on the news!)
**LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #72776] Tue, 22 May 2012 17:06 Go to next message
StereoClarity is currently offline  StereoClarity
Esquire
Yep, you knew it would be one of the young whipper-snappers that would bring Facebook into the mix around here!

I've created a Facebook group for everyone who's been to LSAF or plans to go. I'm hoping we can use that group as a way to get information out to everyone who doesn't check forums everyday (but more than likely checks Facebook every 12 seconds lol)

It's a great way to keep everyone connected during the year. I'll be posting new developments/pictures/music that I discover throughout the year. Hope to see you on there!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/LoneStarAudioFest
Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #72778 is a reply to message #72776] Tue, 22 May 2012 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Thanks for putting that together, Steven. Seems to me the more places we have "billboards" on the information superhighway, the better.

I already have eight domains to keep my hands full, so I have resisted the Facebook borg. But I do so appreciate your efforts there!

Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #72779 is a reply to message #72778] Tue, 22 May 2012 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StereoClarity is currently offline  StereoClarity
Esquire
Thanks Wayne!

Yeah I was sucked into the Facebook realm at a very young age. I think a lot of people use it as their daily dashboard for a lot of things and most people have it on their phone.

I'm hoping that we can use it to keep in touch during the year and stay up to date with what everyone is doing. I always like to see what everyone has going on. Very Happy
Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #72784 is a reply to message #72779] Tue, 22 May 2012 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That's cool, Steven. Of course, this forum - the Lone Star Audiofest forum on AudioRoundTable.com - is the main "voice" for LSAF, where all formal announcements are made.

There are many alternate source of information and outside discussions, like write-ups on various audio media and ezine sites as well as audio discussion boards. But those really are outside sources that are not associated with the Lone Star Audiofest.

What I like about your Facebook page is it is another vehicle of communication for LSAF, one that has its own set of advantages. I see it as an associated page, because you have become involved with LSAF the past couple of years and are becoming an integral part of it. You've really been good for LSAF, and I appreciate your participation.

Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #77985 is a reply to message #72776] Tue, 01 October 2013 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Georgiana is currently offline  Georgiana
Chancellor
Having information on Facebook is a great idea. Glad you thought of it. I am becoming more familiar with this site but I, like many people, spend a lot more time on Facebook than I should.
Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #78036 is a reply to message #72776] Mon, 07 October 2013 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chase is currently offline  Chase
Baron
Glad to hear that you have a Facebook page. I get Facebook updates to my phone throughout the day so it is a great way for me to find out about anything that is going on.
Re: **LSAF on FACEBOOK** [message #78047 is a reply to message #78036] Mon, 07 October 2013 21:41 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I too think it is good to spread the word. I also have the same problem as Wayne and already have too many things to check. So please everyone keep the information flowing on the LSAF Forum.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: DIY Projects At LSAF
Next Topic: Are There Other Events Like LSAF?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:57:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio