Home » Audio » General » Irritating Sounds
Re: Irritating Sounds [message #71999 is a reply to message #71378] Wed, 04 April 2012 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
3 Things,

1) Finger nails down the old chaulk boards.
2) Somebody wailing away on steel I beams with metal hammer.
3) Police sirens in my rear view mirror pulling me over for something I didn't do.
Re: Irritating Sounds [message #72002 is a reply to message #71999] Wed, 04 April 2012 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FloydV is currently offline  FloydV
Master
Police sirens for something I did do!

And they hate fast metric bikes. You always get a ticket.

Floyd

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. -- Albert Einstein
Re: Irritating Sounds [message #72675 is a reply to message #71378] Fri, 11 May 2012 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mixinlady
Baron
A high-pitched bark that just doesn't stop; it keeps going and going for hours... Thanks, neighbor! Also, people talking, laughing and generally causing a ruckus outside when I'm trying to sleep!
Re: Irritating Sounds [message #72684 is a reply to message #71378] Fri, 11 May 2012 20:06 Go to previous message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
Dogs barking for hours on end thanks to the neighbors on all sides of the house, and plastic bags. That sound they make when you crinkle them up drives me batty in about 3 seconds.
Previous Topic: Server Migration
Next Topic: Ear buds from China?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 00:42:15 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout