Home » xyzzy » Tower » Terror drills at school
Terror drills at school [message #72404] Fri, 27 April 2012 10:24 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
In the past couple of weeks I have run across two separate news stories that had a collection of links from hometown newspapers across the country about schools conducting "terror" drills. The biggest problem I have with this is that in some cases they are transporting students to "undisclosed" locations, and when the drills are in progress parents are denied access to their children for any reason. Is this happening in your area schools? So far, I have not heard anything about it in our county school system.
Re: Terror drills at school [message #72508 is a reply to message #72404] Thu, 03 May 2012 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That sounds a little suspisous to me. Usually most schools just go on lock down. I remember the days when we had to do nuclear drills in school, back in the 60's and early 70's in case the Russians nuked us. But they didn't do any good, because we would've all been dead anyways.
Re: Terror drills at school [message #72532 is a reply to message #72404] Fri, 04 May 2012 20:31 Go to previous message
LuvMartin is currently offline  LuvMartin
Master
Because this is so unbelievable I started snooping around online, and found that this really is happening across the country. That may have just sealed the deal or whether or not we homeschool/
Previous Topic: Death penalty outlawed in Ct.
Next Topic: Facebook Wants to Raise Organ Donation Awareness
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:15:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout