Home » Audio » Radio » Love this radio
icon14.gif  Love this radio [message #72073] Mon, 09 April 2012 18:25 Go to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
We have been through 3 or 4 little miniauture boom boxes in the last two years so my hubby bought us a Ryobi re-chargable radio. The one we got cost $140, but we can hook up the Mp3 player to it and it charges the Mp3 player and the Ryobi battery. The batteries are the interchangable kind that you can put in the drills, saws, and flashlights too. We have only had it a week or two but it gets 5 stars in my book!
Re: Love this radio [message #72198 is a reply to message #72073] Tue, 17 April 2012 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurnItUp is currently offline  TurnItUp
Viscount
We got one of those last summer except that ours is a DeWalt. I absolutely love that thing and it can take a beating too. I have a one year old that is constantly beating on it and trying to stand on it!
Re: Love this radio [message #72209 is a reply to message #72198] Tue, 17 April 2012 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, Welcome to the forums. I have eye-balled the same radios but have not yet really decided I need one. Perhaps a good Father's day gift. Crying or Very Sad

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Love this radio [message #72273 is a reply to message #72073] Fri, 20 April 2012 04:48 Go to previous message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
I have a friend who has one those and he swears it's the best thing since sliced bread. I have to admit that it has a lot of features that make it very user friendly.
Previous Topic: Radio Subscription Services
Next Topic: What radio stations do you listen to?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:01:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio