Home » Audio » Speaker » Best Surround Sound Speaker System Under $500 (High Quality Sound on a Budget)
Best Surround Sound Speaker System Under $500 [message #71890] Fri, 23 March 2012 17:46 Go to next message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
What's your recommendation for the best surround sound speaker system under $500? I would prefer wireless speakers, however for the sake of cost savings, I'm willing to go with a more traditional, wired setup. Secondly, where can I buy the speakers you recommend? Thanks.
Re: Best Surround Sound Speaker System Under $500 [message #72039 is a reply to message #71890] Fri, 06 April 2012 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rogerking is currently offline  rogerking
Chancellor
We have never had much luck with wireless and opted for wired. Right now we have a decent system but its been put together piece by piece, we are slowly replacing each in order to 'move up' with the full system. Is 500 your max or do you have any wiggle room?
Re: Best Surround Sound Speaker System Under $500 [message #72324 is a reply to message #71890] Sun, 22 April 2012 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iLoveiPod is currently offline  iLoveiPod
Master
Logitech makes a great surround sound system that you can find through Dell's website for $400 dollars. It's the Z906 speaker system, which is a 5.1 channel system rated at 500 watts of power. It also has six inputs for your computer, TV, movie, music and gaming devices.
Re: Best Surround Sound Speaker System Under $500 [message #72357 is a reply to message #72324] Tue, 24 April 2012 17:32 Go to previous message
timron is currently offline  timron
Grand Master
Rogerking - $500 is pretty much my max right now. We don't really have any wiggle room as we have so many other financial obligations. Thanks for letting me know you haven't really had any luck with the wireless systems, though. I would hate to spend all my money on a wireless system, go through all the trouble of setting it up, only to be disappointed by it.

iLoveiPod - Thanks for that suggestion!
Previous Topic: More HornResponse
Next Topic: Novelty speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:29:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers