Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Dave Matthews Band
Dave Matthews Band [message #71544] Sun, 26 February 2012 19:54 Go to next message
Freddy is currently offline  Freddy
Viscount
I was just listening to some older Dave Matthews Band songs, I think they have some great instrumentals. On the other hand, I must admit that I find his voice a little annoying sometimes. Rolling Eyes How do you feel about the Dave Matthews Band?
Re: Dave Matthews Band [message #71587 is a reply to message #71544] Wed, 29 February 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DinosaurDance is currently offline  DinosaurDance
Chancellor
I like them, or at least the older stuff. I haven't kept up with the band lately. I can see why you find his voice annoying but I've never had that reaction.
Re: Dave Matthews Band [message #71754 is a reply to message #71544] Wed, 14 March 2012 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love2play is currently offline  love2play
Master
As a musician I think he is amazing I nearly ruined my wrist trying to learn to play songs that he composed. I do agree with you about his voice being a little annoying at times though! I have to be in the right mood to listen to him now.
Re: Dave Matthews Band [message #71790 is a reply to message #71544] Thu, 15 March 2012 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jammin_nmy_livinroom is currently offline  jammin_nmy_livinroom
Chancellor
I like the Dave Matthews Band, not only as a casual listener but also as an acoustic guitar player. However, I will say that all of their music sounds alike, one song compared to the next, and that gets old sometimes. I haven't tried to play any of their music but I've heard it's ridiculously hard!
Re: Dave Matthews Band [message #71805 is a reply to message #71544] Fri, 16 March 2012 13:14 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Oh, I haven't listened to Dave Matthews in years. It's an ok band. I don't remember the songs well enough to have picked up on their complexity.
Previous Topic: 3D Star Wars
Next Topic: Daily Show
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 15:15:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout