Home » Audio » Silicon Valley » Orange Crush Amps
Orange Crush Amps [message #69843] Thu, 20 October 2011 17:24 Go to next message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
Has anyone ever tried any of the Orange Crush amps? I like some of their other amps but I've never had a chance to use one of these. The price looks pretty good, but I wouldn't want to waste my money if the quality doesn't hold up.
Re: Orange Crush Amps [message #71368 is a reply to message #69843] Wed, 15 February 2012 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carson is currently offline  Carson
Chancellor
I have the CR15, and it is a pretty good amp for being only 15 watts. This amp was meant for practicing, and can hold up to being lugged around.

The CR15 has quite a tonal range. The clean channel on the amp sounds great and the overdrive sounds pretty good. Overall, I would say give this amp a shot!
Re: Orange Crush Amps [message #71539 is a reply to message #69843] Sun, 26 February 2012 16:44 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
Thanks for the advice, Carson! The CR15 was one I was looking at, I've wanted a new practice amp for a while. I think I'll look around online and see if I can find one.
Previous Topic: Active Sub Crossover
Next Topic: Radio for amp
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:59:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout