Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Anyone Else Support Indie Music?
Anyone Else Support Indie Music? [message #7131] Sat, 02 September 2006 15:43 Go to next message
destiny is currently offline  destiny
Baron
Ooops, I guess my subject line said it all... do any of you support indie music or local bands? Where is your favorite place to buy indie music?

Re: Anyone Else Support Indie Music? [message #7132 is a reply to message #7131] Sat, 02 September 2006 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Got any recommendations? What exactly do you mean by indie music? Would say "The Duckworths" constitute indie music?

Re: Anyone Else Support Indie Music? [message #7177 is a reply to message #7132] Thu, 21 September 2006 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
destiny is currently offline  destiny
Baron
I haven't heard of The Duckworths so I can't really answer your question. Indies are independent artists who aren't signed with a record label.

Re: Anyone Else Support Indie Music? [message #7396 is a reply to message #7177] Thu, 15 February 2007 03:57 Go to previous message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
The music of Indies are good andpleasing to the eardrum but my problem is I can't fully understand the meaning of the song unless there's a translation.

Previous Topic: Speed 1 and 2
Next Topic: I bought the Mozart Clarinet Concerto for Robert Marcellus, but...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 09:02:59 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio