Home » Audio » Radio » SoundHound
SoundHound [message #70973] Thu, 12 January 2012 20:10 Go to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
Has anyone used this app for their phone before? I just downloaded it and I am incredibly impressed. It boasts "Instant Music Search and Discovery" and gives all of that. You can hum a song you don't know the name to, and it will identify it and play it for you. It will give you artist info, similar artists, and basically aid you in exploring other songs. I definitely recommend it.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: SoundHound [message #70986 is a reply to message #70973] Fri, 13 January 2012 16:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, never heard of it. Interesting. They way I hum, all I would get back is the Grateful Dead. Rolling Eyes

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: SoundHound [message #71079 is a reply to message #70973] Tue, 24 January 2012 10:25 Go to previous message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
That's a pretty cool app! It drives me crazy trying to figure out a song from a few bars. I wonder if it actually pays attention to pitch or just goes by the rhythm of your humming.
Previous Topic: So much country!
Next Topic: What radio do you recommend??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:37:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio