Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Favorite Holiday Songs
Favorite Holiday Songs [message #70721] Sun, 01 January 2012 17:43 Go to next message
j0ann3 is currently offline  j0ann3
Baron
I know that it's the New Year already, but going through my holiday playlist, I realized that my favorite holiday songs were All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey and Baby, It's Cold Outside. I think I'd still listen to those songs even if it were a regular day of the year! xx

Joanne! xx
Re: Favorite Holiday Songs [message #70735 is a reply to message #70721] Mon, 02 January 2012 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Musicfan is currently offline  Musicfan
Chancellor
Under the Mistletoe was a song that was played at least 10 times each day at my house for the whole month of December. It's by Justin Beiber - my daughter loves him. I've always loved Angel on the top of my tree by Kenny Chesney. I also love Away in a manger by anyone.
Re: Favorite Holiday Songs [message #70744 is a reply to message #70735] Mon, 02 January 2012 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j0ann3 is currently offline  j0ann3
Baron
Justin Bieber is the one who sang Baby, right? I haven't listened to Under the Mistletoe yet, but maybe I should. I'm not really a fan of his but I don't really mind his music either xx

Joanne! xx
Re: Favorite Holiday Songs [message #70753 is a reply to message #70721] Tue, 03 January 2012 07:58 Go to previous message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
Ick Justin Beiber. I know he's the big thing nowdays but I still don't get him. Most Holiday music tends to annoy me too much. I don't even have a holiday playlist. I do love listening to the Trans-Siberian orchestra though.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Previous Topic: New Years Eve
Next Topic: Fueled by Ramen
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:49:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers