Home » Audio » Movies & Music » American Pie Reunion
American Pie Reunion [message #70675] Thu, 29 December 2011 22:13 Go to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I just saw the trailer of this movie yesterday. I'm a fan of American Pie and I have watched the series from the beginning. I like the part where almost all of the cast from the first American Pie are present in this movie. I can't wait to see this next year.
Re: American Pie Reunion [message #70694 is a reply to message #70675] Fri, 30 December 2011 19:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Musicfan is currently offline  Musicfan
Chancellor
I did not know they were coming out with an American Pie reunion movie. How cool is that! I started watching it when they first came out too. I must admit that I might be getting a bit old to watch a new one. The Naked Mile totally threw me off!
Re: American Pie Reunion [message #70701 is a reply to message #70675] Sat, 31 December 2011 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I watched the first couple American Pie movies but was not thrilled at all. I thought they were geared towards a younger crowd. I won't be watching the Reunion.

Let's chat!
Re: American Pie Reunion [message #70728 is a reply to message #70701] Mon, 02 January 2012 07:18 Go to previous message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
I agree that this type of movies are aimed for younger crowds. I was a teenager too when I watched the first part. I guess I didn't become old by heart so I still like watching this movie.
Previous Topic: Maroon 5
Next Topic: Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:43:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout