Home » Audio » General » Friends of ART
Friends of ART [message #70544] Wed, 21 December 2011 10:01 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

OK, not to get all mushy and weird, but I was struck today with how much I appreciate the regulars here that have become good friends. I do so much appreciate all of you that post here regularly. It's especially great when we get a chance to get together from time to time, usually in Dallas at the Lone Star Audiofest.

Re: Friends of ART [message #70546 is a reply to message #70544] Wed, 21 December 2011 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi Wayne, all others on the forum. I really like the interactions as well. I want to thank all of you for the insights and friendship. Smile Have some great holidays and see you in LSAF.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Friends of ART [message #70576 is a reply to message #70546] Thu, 22 December 2011 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Wayne, don't be weird Laughing

Really, it's been great getting to know you and everyone else through the years and it's always a pleasure to hang out with you on a Sat. afternoon at LSAF.

Have a Happy Holidays!!!!!
Re: Friends of ART [message #70581 is a reply to message #70544] Thu, 22 December 2011 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Wassilak is currently offline  Bill Wassilak
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Ahh aren't you sweet Embarassed . My garage is still open if you want to build your next development speaker system and yes the MAUL is still avilable Twisted Evil Twisted Evil, if the design screws up Very Happy Very Happy
Re: Friends of ART [message #70592 is a reply to message #70544] Fri, 23 December 2011 08:10 Go to previous message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I second all the thoughts already expressed. Have an audio filled holiday, and I hope Santa leaves something nice under your tree or on your equipment rack - hopefully something with little glass thingies that make you feel all warm and mushy and glow orange in the dark.
Previous Topic: Hearing Damage
Next Topic: Christmas Music for Ya'll
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 00:18:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout