Home » Audio » Movies & Music » How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother [message #70337] Wed, 30 November 2011 17:20 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
Is anyone else a fan of "How I Met Your Mother"? I wonder why I've only recently discovered it. Now I know where the phrase, "Wait for it" comes from.
Re: How I Met Your Mother [message #70409 is a reply to message #70337] Tue, 06 December 2011 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy is currently offline  Freddy
Viscount
How I Met Your Mother is a pretty good show, I watch it once in a while with my wife. We both think Neil Patrick Harris is really funny in it, especially with all of his references to the "Bro Code".
Re: How I Met Your Mother [message #70410 is a reply to message #70409] Tue, 06 December 2011 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Express is currently offline  Express
Chancellor
People have told me that I need to watch this show but I haven't yet. Is it one of those I can start watching from the middle or do I really need to start with the beginning?
Re: How I Met Your Mother [message #70475 is a reply to message #70337] Fri, 16 December 2011 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love4music is currently offline  love4music
Baron
I don't care for it at all - then again I've never been a Doogie Howser fan! I tried to watch it because all my friends said it was so great. I think I made it through about 2 weeks and never went back!
Re: How I Met Your Mother [message #70804 is a reply to message #70337] Wed, 04 January 2012 14:54 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I love HIMYM. I think it's a great show, although the Christmas episode was a downer this year.

Express, you can just start watching it. There will be some inside jokes you may miss, but that's true of any sitcom.
Previous Topic: Fueled by Ramen
Next Topic: Bruno Mars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 05:36:27 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout