Home » Audio » General » Black Friday bargains
Black Friday bargains [message #69821] Sun, 16 October 2011 21:05 Go to next message
Drury is currently offline  Drury
Baron
Anyone here watching out for news on anything in particular that will be up for grabs next month? I've been looking at the Amazon site page for BlackFriday - but they're not giving anything away!
Re: Black Friday bargains [message #70274 is a reply to message #69821] Thu, 24 November 2011 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I really don't like the thought of crowds and waiting in long lines. I am going to stay home and surf eBay and Amazon. They always have lots of good deals!
Re: Black Friday bargains [message #70288 is a reply to message #69821] Fri, 25 November 2011 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I agree with Drury - I haven't seen anything spectacular on Amazon this Black Friday. But I still prefer online shopping to waiting in those long lines.
Re: Black Friday bargains [message #70469 is a reply to message #69821] Fri, 16 December 2011 16:42 Go to previous message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
There was nothing on Amazon for Black Friday. I was not impressed at all - I figured they would have a Kindle deal and they did not. I have not bought one thing for the Holidays off of Amazon this year.
Previous Topic: Rubik's Cube Speaker
Next Topic: Hearing Damage
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 03:34:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout