Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Tower Heist
Tower Heist [message #70263] Wed, 23 November 2011 08:23 Go to next message
Poltroon is currently offline  Poltroon
Chancellor
It seems like Ben Stiller is in lots of movies these days. I haven't had a chance to go see "Tower Heist" yet, but I hope to soon. I recently got to play the part of an extra in his upcoming movie, "Neighborhood Watch", and I got to see him in action! He really is an awesome actor, and I have gained a lot more appreciation after seeing him live!
Re: Tower Heist [message #70267 is a reply to message #70263] Wed, 23 November 2011 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I thought it was pretty good. Kinda weird to see Ben Stiller play the straight man.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515O6fsHklL.jpg
Re: Tower Heist [message #70279 is a reply to message #70267] Fri, 25 November 2011 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Poltroon is currently offline  Poltroon
Chancellor
I actually had free passes to go see it, but just couldn't make it there that day. I've heard it's good, so I won't mind paying to see it.
Eddie Murphy [message #70287 is a reply to message #70263] Fri, 25 November 2011 11:46 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I am hoping that Eddie Murphy's role will make people appreciate him again. I think he has always been an awesome comedian. He was very funny in Saturday Night Live and the Beverly Hills Cop movies. He sort of got a bad rep in later years. Maybe this will bring him back.
Previous Topic: Music brings people together
Next Topic: Music Apps For Your Phone
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 04:11:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout