Home » xyzzy » Tower » Dogs and beer!
Dogs and beer! [message #69667] Sun, 02 October 2011 12:28 Go to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I think it's pretty cool if they let you bring your pet with you to an outdoor festival. I went to one yesterday, and while this couple sat outside listening to music, they placed a cup of water on the ground for their two dogs that they had with them. The dogs, however, preferred their cups of beer to the water, and occasionally lapped at them. Do you know - the couple still drank their beer! Come to think of it, I probably would have, too - I would never let a good beer go to waste!
Re: Dogs and beer! [message #69839 is a reply to message #69667] Thu, 20 October 2011 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drury is currently offline  Drury
Baron
I've met dogs before who like beer, which surprised me. It took me long enough to get used to the taste - I'd have thought it would be too bitter.
Re: Dogs and beer! [message #69842 is a reply to message #69839] Thu, 20 October 2011 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I had a dog that was fond of Khulua. You could not leave a glass of it around un-guarded. About one ounce and the critter was swacked, but didn't seem to mind. Razz I'm not sure the dog made the connection between cause and effect.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Dogs and beer! [message #69870 is a reply to message #69667] Sun, 23 October 2011 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I always thought most dogs would like beer, since they'll eat just about anything. I don't give my dog beer very often, but he'll happily have some if I offer it. I'd like to say that I make him abstain due to being concerned for his health, but the main reason is that I want the beer for myself! Laughing
Re: Dogs and beer! [message #69873 is a reply to message #69870] Mon, 24 October 2011 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Laughing Laughing I understand fully.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Dogs and beer! [message #69932 is a reply to message #69873] Mon, 31 October 2011 08:45 Go to previous message
Kripes is currently offline  Kripes
Chancellor
I am aware that most animals will drink beer including horses but I was surprised when we visited our daughter and her dog started drinking from my husband's glass of bourbon and coke! He became quite addicted and followed my husband around to get some more. Laughing
Previous Topic: Steve Jobs
Next Topic: Galaxy Tab
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:49:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout