Home » Audio » Home Theater » Is Vizio a reliable TV brand?
Is Vizio a reliable TV brand? [message #69869] Sun, 23 October 2011 21:21 Go to next message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I'm planning to get a new TV soon, and I want something that will last for a decent amount of time. A friend of mine really likes his new Vizio TV, so I'm considering that brand. I'm just not sure if Vizio has a good reputation, I don't know much about the company. Their prices look pretty good, but am I better off with a more established brand?
Re: Is Vizio a reliable TV brand? [message #69887 is a reply to message #69869] Tue, 25 October 2011 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kripes is currently offline  Kripes
Chancellor
I've never heard of the make but then, I'm in Europe and, depending where you are, there may be different brands available. In my experience, there are lots of review sites on the web that you can access and see what people have written about it.
Re: Is Vizio a reliable TV brand? [message #69892 is a reply to message #69869] Tue, 25 October 2011 19:52 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I'm a little surprised you haven't heard of them in Europe, but I think they are a fairly new company. They seem to have become pretty popular during the last few years in the US. I guess I'll do some research as you suggested. I just find it hard to trust the review sites sometimes, I've had a couple bad experiences going with their opinions.
Previous Topic: How many Speakers
Next Topic: Home Theatre Placement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:49:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout