Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Avast.........July 7th is just around the corner (NT)
Avast.........July 7th is just around the corner (NT) [message #6938] Sun, 25 June 2006 18:43 Go to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
For those of you who are Pirates of the Caribbean fans

Dead Man's Chest [message #6940 is a reply to message #6938] Mon, 26 June 2006 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'm looking forward to it!

Re: Dead Man's Chest [message #6941 is a reply to message #6940] Mon, 26 June 2006 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I watched the first one again last night and noticed with the newer receiver that THX does make an audible difference in the sound. It seems to add dimension to the soundtrack. People's voices are located where the people are on the screen to a degree.

It's too bad they killed off Barbosa in the first one. He was a good character in the film.

As kind of an aside my boys go off road riding a lot and they always setup a flagpole with a big pirate flag and always get comments from other folks about it They actually aren't as rowdy as it sounds

Re: Avast.........July 7th is just around the corner (NT) [message #6959 is a reply to message #6938] Sun, 09 July 2006 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mollecon is currently offline  mollecon
Master
It doesn't premiere here untill wednesday

Re: Dead Man's Chest [message #7018 is a reply to message #6940] Sat, 05 August 2006 21:12 Go to previous message
matefork is currently offline  matefork
Viscount
Oh sure, this one will finally, like the first one, its way to HBO and that's where I'm going to watch it.

Previous Topic: Superman Returns
Next Topic: Shot through the heart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 11:51:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout