Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Opinion of AC/DC
Opinion of AC/DC [message #69067] Thu, 18 August 2011 12:38 Go to next message
Nymeria is currently offline  Nymeria
Illuminati (1st Degree)
What do you think of AC/DC: awesome or overrated? I fall into the overrated camp. I like classic rock in general but I just can't get behind these guys.
Re: Opinion of AC/DC [message #69130 is a reply to message #69067] Mon, 22 August 2011 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I'll be honest - I like headbanging to AC/DC better than I do listening to the music. But they are classics, so I don't mind them - I'm just gonna say that there are others that I like better.
Re: Opinion of AC/DC [message #69252 is a reply to message #69067] Wed, 31 August 2011 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicken is currently offline  Chicken
Grand Master
AC/DC is ok. Depending on my mood I may really enjoy them, or change the channel to something else, so I guess my opinion of them varies daily.
Re: Opinion of AC/DC [message #69258 is a reply to message #69252] Wed, 31 August 2011 22:51 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Depends which era. I love AC/DC with Bon, and the first one, Back in Black, with Brian. After that there was a song here and there, but I pretty much lost interest at that point. Although it sounds like three-chord music, Malcolm's rhythm playing is actually something to behold. Angus's solo timing is tough to replicate.
Previous Topic: What's Your Favorite?
Next Topic: Favorite Record Stores
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 07 12:04:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout