Home » Audio » General » Which headphones and/or earphones do you use?
Which headphones and/or earphones do you use? [message #68591] Sun, 17 July 2011 15:50 Go to next message
BornThisWay is currently offline  BornThisWay
Chancellor
I was wondering which brand(s) of these you use for listening to your music. I have cheapish Skullcandy earphones I use for my computer when I listen to my music on there, and for my iPhone or iPod I use either the Apple earphones or Beats Heartbeats (♥). All of these work well, but the Heartbeats are probably the best, of course, since they're a little more high-end than the others, plus they look really pretty. Although, I need to press them far into my ears to hear the bass stronger. I would love the more expensive Beats headphones, but there's no way that's fitting into my budget as of now.
Re: Which headphones and/or earphones do you use? [message #68596 is a reply to message #68591] Sun, 17 July 2011 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I use Sennheiser HD280 Silvers for over the ear (closed) for most things. Modestly priced and hard to beat. I use Sennheiser CX330II for ear buds... same reason. I have several others around (Koss Pro4AAT, Sonys and a few noise cancelling ones) but none seem to be as good. I had a pair of Radio Shack Titanium 50s (I believe the number is correct) that were fairly good for open over the ear phones, just not real durable. Confused Since my main stereo does not have phone outputs, I don't do as much listening on phones as before.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Which headphones and/or earphones do you use? [message #68866 is a reply to message #68591] Sat, 06 August 2011 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goatmaster is currently offline  Goatmaster
Chancellor
Currently I'm using a set of Ultrasone HFI 580s and I love them! Great weight, fully adjustable and steadfast so they don't slip around, and the response is full and clean. I highly recommend them!
Re: Which headphones and/or earphones do you use? [message #68942 is a reply to message #68591] Tue, 09 August 2011 16:41 Go to previous message
LizardBat is currently offline  LizardBat
Baron
I have some audio technicas that I like and some senhiezers that I think are too light and flop around too much, which is too bad because they sound excellent. I've heard good stuff about the Ultrasone sets. I want to check those out.
Previous Topic: Music Lessons
Next Topic: Playlists
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 11:43:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout